6/29/2007

Does this make sense?

The more I am immersed in the world I am compelled to be part of, the more I feel I am isolating some people who really matter.

It's not as if I'm (or they're) doing it on purpose. I've just noticed (okay, so I've often noticed in the past, but I kept on ignoring it) that now, we have different lifestyles, dreams, friends, viewpoints, priorities, principles, attitudes, and most especially, politics.

Differences in politics used to not matter. But now, we are so different, I don't know how we'll be able to fill the chasm between us.

I feel like I'm leaving them for the cause. But I can't and will not choose between them or the movement. Because I am fighting because of them, for them. I chose to fight in the first place because of people like them. Sila ang una kong kinilalang masa.

Sometimes, there's nothing you can do.

No comments: